Thursday, March 7, 2013

Nieces Bedrooms

Hello Everyone , today was a great day applying wall decal at my niece wall , So Ive been working on both my nieces bedrooms , a full makeover & what I love the most is their reaction at the end of it all. 

My niece loves the colour purple so I have decided to change her room into purple and giving her a theme of nature by using a wall decal tree & adding some greens through the curtain , the bed was a custom made bed with a velvet headboard . Wall Decal application is easy , just follow the steps and you will get it all done in no time , make sure have some scissor , ruler , pencil and of course a measuring tape and some extra pair of hands ;)

Here are the steps in applying the wall decal and the outcome of it :




The outcome :


another angel :




To know more about wall decal , check out my wall decal post :

Wall Decal

Till then , get inspired ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment