Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dressing is what we love

Happy New Year to all , Haven't posted in a while , but here it goes my first 2013 Post :

Dressing Tables 


Every girl loves to play dress up & put some makeup on and get all glamed up , but you obviously need your perfect dressing table . I am currently working on my 2 nieces room and the most important thing to them was the dressing table !! I was amazed as each one of them sat with me telling me exactly how they want it to look .
How cute was that , I basically thought of sharing some ideas on how and where in a space a dressing table would be perfectly fit .

A dressing table is a must for every girl to have , it’s the little girls dream and it’s the grownups daily routine , whether to have a dressing table within your closet or to have it in your room , I for once had my share of dressing tables , using it dailey to glam up and get ready for the day .
Obviously you need to always have your dressing where the light is at its most in your room so basically pick the perfect location for light .
A dressing table is not only used to glam up , some people don’t have time to do so , but it is also a perfect table to display your perfumes & all your accessories , it’s a simple thing to have that we all girls love .
Here are some images showing you the different type of dressing table, as I love mirrored furniture , my dressing table is mirrored obviously ;)


The one in Baroque 







 The Ones with the storage



The Mirrored Ones 


Till then get inspired & glam with your dressing tables .



No comments:

Post a Comment