Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cantori the luv for italian furniture

The love I have for italian furniture is unlimited , and one of my all time favourite is cantori .
I love their furniture and the style they put out .

Cantori furniture is a mix of both modern and classic , I love their beds ,

whether its stainless steal / iron beds made with various designs & shapes , or the padded ones somehow make it all come together . Cantori makes all kinds of furniture from beds to bathroom furniture.

I have decided to share with you some of cantori's amazing pieces of furniture , also you can check out their website or contact them to order .






A bed for a queen ,  luv the side tables as well.



The luv I have for padded beds is endless ...



Side bed tables & dressers Jadore



Detail : Handles how cool are they ?!


Till then get inspired by the amazing cantori & check it out 




No comments:

Post a Comment